Can Am Auto Glass & Supplies
281 - Warehouse, Edmonton
$17.00 to start
Warehouse Associate/Delivery Driver (70/30 split)
DESCRIPTION: Under the general supervision of the warehouse supervisor, the delivery driver/warehouse associate contributes to the success of daily operations by ensuring safe and positive customer experience. This is accomplished through punctual deliveries, effective teamwork and ensuring compliance with company policies and regulations. This position is responsible for deliveries as well assisting with general warehouse duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (not limited to):
- Loading, unloading, preparation, inspection, and verification of correct product for delivery.
- Providing courteous, and efficient deliveries, and service to customers in a safe manner.
- Regular maintenance of assigned company vehicle including inspections, cleaning, refueling and notification of immediate concerns.
- Restocking of product to locations within warehouse.
- Assisting with shipping, and receiving of freight including inspection of goods for damages.
- General housekeeping, minor paperwork and other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with team members and customers. This includes interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Developed organizational, and time management skills in order to complete multiple tasks.
- Basic knowledge to perform mathematical calculations, and read simple maps.
- Ability to work both independently, and as a member of a team.
- Physical fitness is considered an asset, lifting (up to 50 lbs.), bending, standing, or walking on a regular basis.
- A great work environment and recognized Safety Program
- Our own in house training program with multiple levels of certification
- Competitive wages based on experience and performance
- Comprehensive Benefits package, Employee Share Plan (ESP) which is fully funded by Crystal Glass
Only qualified candidates will be called for interview.