Auto Glass Installer
Crystal Glass Canada
232 - South Common, Edmonton
Crystal Glass is an all Canadian, employee owned company established in 1949. We are the largest glass company located across Western Canada with 51 retail, 12 warehouse and 2 manufacturing locations and growing. We provide great opportunities to all of our employees.
The Autoglass installer’s primary job is to service the automotive needs of our Crystal Glass customers. An Autoglass installer’s duties include replacing all types and brands of automotive glass. Also, repair and install glass in numerous types of heavy trucks and heavy equipment.
- Use and maintain all applicable Safety and PPE as required by Crystal Glass
- Perform pre work inspections
- Removal and installation of all automotive glass parts, including windshields, door glass, back glass, sunroof and panoramic glass roofs
- Be proficient with use of power tools and numerous hand tools
- Maintain a clean and safe worksite
- Must be physically fit to be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Work in team environment
- Have a valid driver’s license
- A great work environment and recognized Safety Program
- Our own in house training program with multiple levels of certification
- Competitive wages based on experience and performance
- Comprehensive Benefits package, company ownership (shares) and a Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP Pension Plan) which is fully funded by Crystal Glass
If you are serious about a career in the glass business, take advantage of all the opportunities Crystal Glass has to offer.
Only qualified candidates will be called for interview.