AUTOMOTIVE GLASS GUARANTEE
Crystal Glass guarantees the seal on your auto glass installation for as long as you own the vehicle, with the exception of leaking due to body deterioration. Furthermore, Crystal Glass will warranty the windshield against pressure cracks (breakage for no apparent reason) and distortion for a period of 30 days. There is no warranty on tempered parts. Crystal Glass guarantees all windshield repairs for as long as you own the vehicle. If the windshield cracks from the repaired area, Crystal Glass will deduct the original cost of rock chip repair from the new windshield replacement cost. In the event a new windshield replacement is necessary, the insured must pay the deductible portion of their insurance.
Guarantee does not apply where normal maintenance is required, repairs have been made or attempted by
others and if parts have been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
CRYSTAL GLASS OPERATES CAN-AM GLASS PRODUCTS
CAN-AM GLASS PRODUCTS INSULATED GLASS UNIT WARRANTY
CAN-AM GLASS PRODUCTS warrants, subject to the following provisions that if, under normal conditions and usage, material obstruction of vision caused by film formation or dust collection between the interior glass surfaces as a result of seal failure of a “CAN-AM” sealed insulating glass unit (the “Unit”), occurs within 5 years of the date of manufacture of the Unit, CAN-AM Glass Products will, at its option, either refund the purchase price for the Unit or supply a replacement Unit at its plant at 9830-32 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta. The Unit must be stored, handled and installed according to current INSULATING GLASS MANUFACTURERS ALLIANCE of CANADA (“IGMAC”) Glazing Recommendations for Sealed Insulating Glass Units (the “IGMAC Recommendations”).
This warranty does not cover or apply to glass breakage.
This warranty is void:
- a. if the Unit is damaged by improper shipping, storage, handling or installation;
- b. if the Unit is not stored, handled or installed in accordance with the IGMAC Recommendations;
- c. if the Unit is installed with glazing sealants or materials that are not compatible with the Unit sealant;
- d. if the Unit is removed temporarily or permanently from the place of original installation
- e. if the Unit is used for other than conventional glazing in vision, in the exterior shell or interior walls of a building. CAN-AM Glass Products assumes no responsibility for use of the unit in ships, vehicles, commercial refrigeration and in high humidity areas
- f. if the Unit is installed at a slope of more than 15 degrees off vertical;
CAN-AM Glass Products maximum liability under this warranty is limited to providing a replacement of the Unit or a refund of the purchase price of the Unit. CAN-AM Glass Products shall not be liable for personal injury, loss, claims, property damage, or labour, material or the costs (whether special or consequential or otherwise) however caused or arising and whether direct or indirect. CAN-AM Glass Products makes no other guarantees or warranty, expressed or implied in respect of the Unit.We thank you for the opportunity of serving your needs. If any problem arises do not hesitate to contact any of our locations.