No purchase necessary.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to legal residents of Saskatchewan who are 18 years of age as of the date of entry, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Crystal Glass Canada, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions Crystal Glass Canada as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted in-store at the Crystal Glass Saskatchewan branch locations in Lloydminster, Tisdale, Yorkton, Regina, and Moose Jaw starting April 19, 2018 and through to August 25, 2018. All online entries must be received by August 25, 2018 prior to store closing (individual branch hours are available online at www.crystalglass.ca).
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry in-store at the following Saskatchewan branch locations:
Lloydminster – 4504 - 49 Avenue, Lloydminster, Saskatchewan, S9V 0S8
Tisdale – 804 100 Street, Tisdale, Saskatchewan, S0E 1T0
Yorkton – 70 Palliser Way, Yorkton, Saskatchewan, S3N 4C5
Regina - 201 Victoria Avenue E, Regina, Saskatchewan, S4N 0N5
Moose Jaw - 471 High Street, Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, S6H 1T2
A chip repair will grant customers one entry into the Campaign, a windshield replacement will grant customers two entries into the Campaign. As there is no purchase required, an entry can be obtained in-store at participating locations upon request. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified including a skill-testing question. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Crystal Glass Canada. You must provide the information requested. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Crystal Glass Canada.
5. Prizes: Two lucky Winners of the Campaign (the “Winners”) will receive two (2) tickets to the Labour Day Classic game in Regina, each ticket valued at $86.63. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Crystal Glass Canada. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Crystal Glass Canada’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, provincial, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Crystal Glass Canada to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random draw containing the names of all participants under the supervision of Crystal Glass Canada on August 29, 2018. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Crystal Glass Canada shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 3 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT CRYSTAL GLASS CANADA’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering content, You understand and agree that Crystal Glass Canada, anyone acting on behalf of Crystal Glass Canada, and Crystal Glass Canada’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. Without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Crystal Glass Canada from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Crystal Glass Canada may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Crystal Glass Canada reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Crystal Glass Canada’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Crystal Glass Canada may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Crystal Glass Canada. Crystal Glass Canada reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Crystal Glass Canada has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Crystal Glass Canada reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Crystal Glass Canada and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CANADA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Canada. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Crystal Glass Canada, 4504 - 49 Avenue, Lloydminster, Saskatchewan, S9V 0S8. Requests must be received no later than August 24, 2018.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Crystal Glass Canada, and can be reached by the address listed above.
15. By entering, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.